grab a cup

grab a cup
kick back and relax

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let there be light

Let there be light.

That's how God started, right?

I've been thinking about how to start this whole thing, and who better to pattern after?

So, the light. We "hung a light out" figuratively speaking, starting up this website several months ago. Due to several circumstances, it had to move to the back burner until we could stir the pot.

Well, the pot has moved to the front burner, and I'm turning up the heat. I'm getting out my spoon and I've got my new screen printed apron on. I'm educating myself, and doing some online networking. Reading, finding other blogs, searching out designs, tweeting, facebooking, and cooking some meals for the family in between.

The Wind at the West Pole is a light breeze today. I hope to keep you posted on conditions: what is going on with us, with our website, our thoughts on politics, the educational system, my new favorite recipe, maybe the church, the way things ought to be in our opinion, and lots of other random ramblings - wind. Some days there may be tornadoes brewing, and other days - a light breeze.

We officially join a business networking group tomorrow. Michael will be speaking to them and introducing them to the West Pole. And hopefully the winds will be favorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment